Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday

I have had a great day!  Friday is my day off of school.  What could be better than that?  I'll tell you: I love Fridays even more than most people because the boys still go to school.  This means it is my day.  I schedule doctor's appointments for Friday.  I clean the house, go shopping, and get to spend time doing nothing.  


This Friday was better than most.  I'm not quite ready yet to talk about why.  But I feel great!  I'm still exhausted from the boys being sick all week. . . . but I am also happy.  This is something that I haven't really said in quite a while.  I've had good days, sure . . . but just to be happy and able to smile and feel good  . . . Yeah, It's about time. 


Well, anyway, that was today.  Great.  No School, and lots of "me" time.  I'll post about it soon because I know that all three of you who read this will be wanting to know what's up.  Be patient.  And for now, just know that it was a great day, and I'm happy. 


Okay, enough about today. 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I've taken a few tidbits from AA's recent FB postings.  I don't know where she's getting them from, but they're good.  I thought that they deserved to be repeated . . .  I'm just not the "Copy and paste these to your status" type of person.  So I fixed their grammar and punctuation error, and here they are . . .



Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater.  Give her sperm and she will make a baby. Give her a house and she will give you a home. Give her groceries and she will give you a meal. Give her a smile she and she will give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what she is given. So if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit!

 

Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal . . . Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved.

 

WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Press 1 for English. Press 2 to disconnect until you learn to speak English. 

 

Remember that only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, JESUS CHRIST. . . And the AMERICAN SOLDIER. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment