Sunday, March 13, 2011

A resolution

I know, I know.  I disappeared again.  I can hardly believe that it has been more than two months.  When I am driving, or at school, I write blog posts in my head.  I just haven't had both the time and the thought when I'm in front of the computer. 

I am beginning to think that I need the outlet.  I usually think that I am "talking" to myself when I write blog posts, but it helps. 

I have heard of people who post a picture - every single day - and blog about it.  I don't know if I can do that with a picture.  But as life goes on with school, the boys, and everyday kinds of stress, I need to have an outlet. 

Is it too late for a New Year's Resolution?  I hope not, because here it is. 

One blog.  Every day.  It might be just a quick note to say "hello, world" or it could be a story of an adventure, a tantrum, or an update on life's events.  If someone reads or comments, I'll feel good . . . but if it's just for me, it will be just for me.  I think it will be a good release for me when things are stressful.  It could also be a good way for me to share good news - with either everyone or no one. 

Alright, that's it for tonight.  Time to go finish my essay.  Maybe tomorrow's post will be the finished product.  Or maybe I'll use tomorrow's post to announce my grade on my first-ever Pre-Calculus test. 

For now,

A good night and good sleep to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment