Saturday, September 11, 2010

More Vacation Pictures!

Whew!  What a trip it was  . . .

So, there's no pictures of our visit with K and S, and all of the pictures of our time in Ventura are on Dad's camera.  I also missed taking pictures of my crazy kids chasing the birds.  Oh, well.  There will be more cute / crazy things next time, and I'll have my camera ready.  

Z, with a nice frosty drink, looking at the ocean.
On the bumper cars . . . finally!
Whee!  He had so much fun, I enjoyed just watching him ride around and go in circles!
This just got me.  Really . . . a designated smoking area.  You're outside, and fishing.  Does someone not realize that the air does not stay within this nice little boundary line? 
Grandpa and his boys on the pier . . . this is almost to the end, looking back at the main area.  There are at least five shots, and not one that has everyone looking at the camera.  I take what I can get.  
Yep.  Here's where we were.  . .
J, sleeping in the hotel that night.  This is pretty much how he slept every night of the vacation, though . . . and why he slept alone. 
Z, in bed at the hotel.  Sure looks cute.  But he does take up some room.  Why didn't we get three beds?  Can't sleep with sideways J . . . and trying to share with Z didn't go so well, either.  Rolls over and over, and he's either too close, or he's over a little bit, but shoving and kicking.  Yes, I was very happy to get back to my own bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment