Monday, February 8, 2010

Date Night, Part One

So, those of you who know my from  . . . wherever . . . and see me post on Facebook . . . you know that I'm behind in my blogging.

Saturday night was my first date night in . . . forever!  Well, maybe not forever, but it almost feels like it.  My HS Bestie drove in to town and wanted to get together - and meet E.  I got a babysitter.  That's just about the hugest part of Saturday night!  I got a babysitter and went out without my kids!  Woot, woot!

Okay, so the evening deserves a blog.  I know it does . . . but I'm not ready to write it yet.  I'm doing lots of homework, trying to catch  up to my online class and no go crazy.  I'm also studying for three finals in my Pharmacy class.  I'll write the real blog about our double date night after my finals on Wednesday. 

Just a little tidbit, though.  The boys behaved amazingly well, and we all had a great time! 

 
So here's E and I, at the restaurant.  For now, that's all you get.  
Gotta wait for the rest of the story.  

So, I'll post this much, and then I'll be off until sometime Wednesday or Thursday.  I'll be back to blogging after I take the finals and have a chance to recharge.  Wish me luck and send me a prayer.  My finals in Math and Pharmacy are going to be the toughest yet!

Until then,

~ J

1 comment:

  1. Well, I would have commented earlier, but I guess with the new Facebook I don't see everyone's updates. Bleh.

    The picture is lovely! You two are very cute, and you look HAPPY. I am so happy to see that, you deserve it! I can't wait to read about your date night!

    ReplyDelete